Get The Missing Emails From your Outlook Account?
Emails conversations play a vital role in exchanging the information from one end to another. In order to understand the complete updated features in Outlook one needs to sometimes take the help of Outlook support number. If you are facing any challenges while working with outlook account then feel free to get in touch with our support phone number where our technical engineers are always available to assist you in every possible means. We are well determined to offer profound solutions are your step whenever you reach us.
Are you using the older version of Outlook on your computer or laptop as of now? If yes then there might be sure the possibility that the emails that you will be receiving will bounce back as the emails are going in the older version of your Outlook account. The suite of Microsoft should be updated in timely manner so that the uninterrupted emails may arrive in your inbox section properly. For more insight details read this blog carefully or dial the toll-free number of Outlook support number anytime. There are many major minor technical glitches that leave the customers frustrated and they find no way to get their emails back to the account.
Steps To Recover Your Lost emails Back in Outlook
Export the history of your old outlook email
- First you need to open Outlook and enter the File tab,
- Now select the open and export,
- After this click on “import and export” button and select a file to export,
- Now choose Outlook Data File i.e. .pst,
- Not select the mail account and make sure that “include subfolder” is ticked,
- Click on next button,
- Now browse the location like a desktop or any drive and then name the file and click on Finish button,
Create a new Outlook profile & try installing your email again
- Add a new outlook profile by going through the control panel – mail icon – show profile and then click on the add button,
- You can use the Outlook wizard also to configure the account settings automatically,
Import Your Old History of the Outlook Email Account
As soon as your new account starts working you can import your old data or history by following the steps provided below:-
- First you need to open your account in Outlook,
- Click on the File tab and choose the Open and Export button,
- Now select import from another file,
- Then click on Next button,
- Now choose Outlook Data File (.pst), and click on Next
- Now browser the location to find the pst file on your system,
- Now click the open button and finally click on Finish button,
- Now you will see that the history will start to synchronize properly,
All you missing emails will start appearing on your new outlook account after following these steps provided by the experts. If you are unable to follow these steps then dial Outlook customer service number to let us help you in the best ways.
We are reliable and most trustworthy third party technical support providers for your email account. We are not dependant, or associated with any company, any brand. We have used the names at our portal of any brand, or companies as well as logo only for reference purpose.