Hotmail is a precise email account which has eternal highlights and multi functional features. You can avail many benefits from the Hotmail account that can make your work much better and simpler. You can connect with the specialists at Hotmail customer service number to accomplish your task and remove the technical hurdles successfully. We are capable of eradicating the persisting problems permanently once you reach us. Sometimes users face some technical mishaps while working on Hotmail account such as synchronizing your Hotmail with Outlook may cause error 0x8004102A while sending and receiving through Hotmail account.
Main Cause of Hotmail Error 0x8004102A?
This error is usually reported when customer try to synchronize their Hotmail account with the outlook which cause changes to the folder and you don’t find folder in the Outlook. This error may also occur when a folder gets deleted in the Outlook account an then gets deleted from the web before the Outlook gets synchronized and report the deletion t the server. In such cases the error gets resolved itself once the synchronization is done as no more changes are made in the other folders. Whereas in some other cases, this error stays for mail folders that are created on the web.
If you try creating a folder in Hotmail and then delete the folder in Outlook and then sharing the folder in Outlook Hotmail Connector account then the error may also persist in the server using the web. This issue is expected to be fixed in the new release of Outlook Hotmail Connector.
Find out Whether the Issue is Caused by Mail Folder or Secondary Calendar Folder Bug?
- Firstly open the Microsoft Outlook which contains the Outlook Hotmail Connector account,
- Now click on the folder icon in the left corner of Outlook to view all folders,
- Now in the folder list, search for the outlook Hotmail connector account’s folder and then select the sync issues subfolder,
- You will now be able to see the recent sync issues and will see the folder name which has been deleted,
- Look for the folder which is causing this error to occur, if the folder exists in both of the Hotmail and outlook then follow the steps provided below:-
Determine the error folder in outlook and Hotmail which has current items and failed to get synchronized. Copy the folder and rename it, now perform the send/receive in outlook. You need to check whether the temporary folder is present in both client and web after sync. Now delete the original folder from Hotmail and outlook both. And send one more email to check the error goes away or not. Do it up to 5 times send/ receive so that the original folder goes away. If the error stays then check the sync folder again to find any other folder name which is not synchronized with the server.
If the folder is secondary calendar folder that doesn’t exist in Outlook then follow these steps:-
- Logon to your Hotmail account using the internet browser,
- Navigate to the calendar page in your Hotmail account,
- Now click on the calendar folder that exist on web but has been deleted from the outlook,
- Click on delete button on the settings of the calendar,
- When the Windows live calendar page refreshes make sure the folder is not in the display list of calendar folder,
- Press F9 on your keyboard, which allows to send/receive and then sync again,
- Make sure that the calendar folder which shows error doesn’t appear again in the outlook.
Now if still you see that calendar folder then immediately make a call on our Hotmail/Outlook customer service number where our technical representatives will shortly answer your call without making you wait over the phone call.